Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Goodies!

             Daniel Fast is done! Very good, but glad to be baking goodies again. These are not very sugar conscience friendly, but they are tasty. Hey, its vacation! :) Yesterday was our first day off the fast and we went sugar crazzzy. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows. Oreo Cupcakes, and Agave Vanilla Cupcakes (These had no sugar and were good, but then we put the oreo icing on top :o) I got all my recipes from my absolutely FAVORITE cookbooks Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World and Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar by my easily becoming favorite chef Isa Chandra Moskowitz. I also got her cookbook Vaganomicon which I'm really excited about to get home and make some real meals :)


I had little tastes of everything, before and after it was baked and it was all tasty! Even the other 20 people of my family here for the week agreed. :)
Then Today...
My baking itch wasn't quite gone so I made Chocolate Chip Chai Cookies! I think these might be my new favorite. Mmmhm.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh make me some! Seriously, Hannah open a Vegan bakery. You'd make MILLIONS.

    ReplyDelete