Sunday, July 4, 2010

Life IS Sweet

           I know, I know more sweets, but what can I say? I need to get off this sugar kick but while I'm on it I had to share my excitement for these awesome TOTALLY VEGAN cookies that are seriously following me EVERYWHERE! They're sold at this mall I've been to a couple time recently and so of course I had to get one each time I went, they're sold at Smoothie King where I recently went with my sister, and I went to one of my health food stores to get some cashews and they were there too! GAH! I am excited to see awesome vegan yummies main streaming but seriously they are too tempting! :) So here they are... 


The company is called Alternative Baking Company or ABC and they have a whole bunch of cookies! My favorite is the Snickerdoodle which is also wheat free, but I've also had the Phenomenal Pumpkin Spice, The Cranberry Orange Muffin Cookie, and Mac the Chocolate Chip (that one is also wheat free). I told you I've been a little addicted :) 



                    cookies.jpg
                    253-L.jpg

So this sugar rush has been fun but I will be saying good bye to my cookies at least for a little while. I promise I eat all those healthy vegan foods like fruits and veggies, but those those pictures aren't as tantalizing as all the sweet ones :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment